Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fruity Summer Cake Recipes

I was just searching for the recipe to use the raspberries I have when I stumbled upon Sweet Paul's digital magazine. What a delight! This summer issue is full of delicious treats, lovely DIY ideas with instructions and everything is so beautifully photographed too.
If you are not familiar with Paul Lowe's work (I sure wasn't), he is a New York based food and interior stylist whose very successful blog is also worth bookmarking. Get your dose of summer by flipping through the gorgeous summer issue of  Sweet Paul Magazine!
I'm off to make those divine raspberry tarts with mascarpone cream filling. Enjoy your weekend!

P.S. Some more summer delights for you to make : 50 Best Summer Cake Recipes


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

OOOO, I love discovering a new magazine..I didn't know about it either, thank you so much. I'm off to take a look!

Have a great weekend Yasmine! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...