Sunday, October 16, 2011

About Clouds, Flowers and Dreams

It seems that my perception of time is slightly of lately. By lately, I mean months... It's possibly due to my lack of sleep and other joys of getting older. Am I slowing down of sorts? I sure enjoy little musings and off time more then before, and I'm not even feeling guilty about it! Last week we had some lovely autumn weather and I thoroughly enjoyed laying on my chaise longue contemplating my last flowers and watching clouds passing by.
They were so fluffy, creamy and sugary that I was seriously tempted to fulfill my childhood dream and climb on them with a spoon to eat them.
Yeah, I was firmly convinced that the clouds were made of tons of whipped cream.
 So much beauty in the moment, transformed to happiness of one dreaming hearth...
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Yasmine, it is always so good to see you pop up. Your clouds do look like the whipped cream of childhood. - It is good to just stop and enjoy a lovely day. Hope you have a good week, my friend! xo

Anonymous said...

Clouds always amaze me and an interesting sky can make my day :-)

Yasmine said...

@Sherri: people forget how important it is to enjoy little moments of beauty in every day life. Instead, we are chasing some commercial dream of material hapiness.

Yasmine said...

@Zhu: did you happen to notice that clouds are higner in the sky in Canada then in Europe? Or is it just my imagination?!

MANUSHREE MISHRA said...

hey you have a beautiful blog..

following you :)

please checkout my blog Nail Art Hues and please follow if you like :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...